The Client Service Manager has a profound impact on the lives of our valued clients. With an emphasis on service, a Client Service Manager provides overall client service support to the Partner team, ensuring that every client interaction upholds Moneta Group's 'Raving Fan' service standard.
Excellent training, collegiality with other team members and opportunities for career advancement are all benefits of the role, but true job satisfaction comes from the relationships forged with clients and the opportunity to contribute significantly to the client experience.
• B.S. degree preferred, Personal Financial Planning, Accounting or Finance or related studies; GPA 3.5 or higher preferred
• One or more years of relevant experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• A strong desire to be of service to clients; resourceful and flexible
• Creative thinker with strong analytical skills
• Commitment to ‘Raving Fan’ service
• Professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance
• Authorization to work in the U.S. without durational restrictions